Friday, July 24, 2009

Top 10 Time Management Books

In order to run a business, it's very important to be a good manager of time, money, and people. Time management is very important as it allows you to manage your time more efficiently and prioritize.

In order to make better use of my time, I read time management books on a regular basis. Then, I use what I learn in the books and apply to real life situations.

Here's my Top 10 Time Management Books that have helped me. I hope it will help you too!

1. The 4-Hour Work Week
2. Getting Things Done
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
4. The 80/20 Principle
5. Get Everything Done: And Still Have Time to Play
6. The Time Trap: The Classic Book on Time Management
7. The 25 Best Time Management Tools & Techniques
8. Never Check E-mail In the Morning
9. Time Management From the Inside Out
10. Successful Time Management For Dummies

No comments: