Thursday, April 16, 2009

Q&A: Mailbag

(Note: I've received many questions from people about mobile home and/or real estate investing. From time to time, I will post the ones I find interesting/relevant. If you have a question, feel free to send it in. Thanks!)

Q: Do I need a dealer license to start investing in mobile homes?

A: In some areas, you may need what is called a "dealer license" if you are planning to buy and sell mobile homes. Check with the local government authority responsible for manufactured housing in your area. They will be able to supply you with the necessary information and guide you through the process.

No comments: