Thursday, October 7, 2010

Podcast: 5 Things You Can Do to Learn Your Market When It Comes to Mobile Home Investing



Since a lot of folks have asked me questions about the topic of learning the market, I decided to go ahead and make up an audio podcast on this particular subject. Also, I've decided to be a bit more animated with the blog since some people really liked my video presentation for Must Know Investing.

(Note: If you haven't caught the presentation yet, I encourage you to check it out. There's a downloadable audio "goodie" in there as well. Thanks for reading!)

So, without further a due here's the podcast:



(Note: For those interested, here's the link to my podcast page if you'd like to be updated on future podcast episodes. Thanks for listening!)

(Note: Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and support my blog. I wanted to leave everyone with a "goodie" before I take off - the blog will be on hiatus for the next two weeks. I'm going to be taking off this weekend to spend some time on a retreat in the woods. I usually set aside some time every year for retreats to be able to think and reflect. Will be back soon. Stay tuned!)

Happy investing!

p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post either here and/or my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Rachel, I found you through Biggerpockets. I'm really impressed with your blog. This is a very unique blog. I have never seen a blog about real estate investing like this with so much detail. I enjoyed listening to your podcast. I hope to hear more in the future.
Sincerely,
Rhonda

Jason said...

Nice podcast, I hope you do more of them!

Mobile Home Gurl said...

(Rhonda) Thanks Rhonda, it's always nice to meet a fellow BP member! I'm glad that you enjoy the blog. Though, I do tend to write a lot (sometimes too much!). But, glad to share my mobile home adventures here on the blog. Thanks for taking the time to read the blog and listen to the podcast. Have a great weekend!

(Jason) Thanks Jason, glad you enjoyed it!

AnotherSteph said...

Hi Rachel,

This is awesome. I'm a bit of a REI podcast junkie, so I'm happy to add to you to my ever-growing list.

Can't wait to listen!
Steph

Mobile Home Gurl said...

Hey, thanks Steph! Oh, that's cool about being an REI podcast junkie and all. Steph (aka Flip This Wholesaler) encouraged me to play around with GarageBand, I had been doing a bit of experimenting with the podcast in mind - it's really fun and easy to use. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the podcast. Have a good weekend!