Friday, April 13, 2007

The Ball is Rolling

Well, I've gotta say. This business is all about surprises. So, I've been focusing my efforts on what I do best - networking. The leads are getting better as I pass on leads I can't work. Today, I got a lead from a dealer after I gave him a lead on a family needing to buy a new mobile home. What's even more better is the lead is for a mobile home already in a park in my area. Awesome! Then, the phone has been ringing more with leads from my network and sellers calling. Now, they are calling ME! A week ago, it was more buyer leads calling and today it was more seller leads. Funny how things work out, eh?

So, I'll be pretty busy this weekend viewing homes and making offers. This business definitely makes you work but in the end it's worth it if it helps me get to my goal of achieving financial freedom.

No comments: